The main reason why we evaluate courses and teaching is to enhance student learning. A continual improvement cycle underpins good practice in learning and teaching, and we continually evaluate as a key step in that cycle.
The following pages on this site will help you reflect on, and evaluate, your teaching activities:
- Why you should evaluate
- The Course and Teaching Evaluation and Improvement (CATEI) process, a key component of UNSW's policy of continuous improvement
- Feedback on Your Teaching
- Evaluating a Blended or Online Course
- Evaluating Your Teaching and Courses
- Guidelines on Learning that Inform Teaching at UNSW