Respondus is an assessment tool for managing exams in Learning Management Systems, such as Blackboard, Brightspace, Canvas, and Moodle.
This tool enables academics to achieve the following tasks;
- create exam questions offline,
- import questions from MS Word documents,
- save online questions as MS Word documents,
- provide exams using Respondus' locked-down browser,
- obtain custom reports on students' score, summary statistics and distributions, and
- share exams with others.
The website provides PDF guides and videos on how to get started with Respondus.
The video below provides a quick overview on creating and publishing a question.