The Office for Learning and Teaching (OLT) fellowships program advances learning and teaching in higher education by supporting leading educators to undertake strategic, high-profile activities in areas of importance to the sector.
Fellowship selection is based on individuals’ demonstrated leadership capacity in higher education. The fellowships are prestigious acknowledgements of individuals’ expertise and influence and, as such, are highly valued by UNSW. Fellowships afford opportunities for individuals to undertake strategic programs of activities around identified educational issues, to develop their knowledge of the broader higher education environment in Australia, and to practise and further develop their leadership skills in this area.
- Up to 4 National Senior Teaching Fellowships are available in 2013
- Up to 6 National Teaching Fellowships are available in 2013
Please note that the 2014 OLT Fellowships have now closed. We will update this page as soon as the OLT release the 2015 dates.
Further information and advice
- For grant application and teaching award advice contact the Learning and Teaching Unit.
- Further information is also available on the federal government's Office for Learning and Teaching (OLT) website.
- You may find this page, Gathering evidence of your teaching practice, useful for your application.
- The Australian Learning and Teaching Fellows website gives you a good idea of the work OLT Fellows undertake. The Resource Booklet on the About page is particularly useful.