This Forum was held 5 May 2011 as part of our UNSW Learning and Teaching Forum Series.
Assessment as Learning
- focused on assessment as an integral part of learning
- explored the role feedback plays in assessment
- showcased some technologies that can help us assess learning and improve feedback
- identified areas for improving the efficiency and effectiveness of our assessment practices.
- Keynote: "Learning oriented assessment, what it is and how to do it", Associate Professor David Carless, University of Hong Kong Presentation (Google Docs) Video
- Spotlight session: " Peermark/Grademark", Dr Shawn Ross, FASS, UNSW: Presentation slides and Video
- Spotlight session: "Assessment toolkit", Belinda Allen and Tim Allen, Learning & Teaching @ UNSW: Presentation
- Interactive session: Summary notes and Full notes
- TELT Pilot Projects for Session 2, 2011