The aim of the FULT Alumni Network is to provide an opportunity for alumni to get together and explore the latest issues, innovations and future directions in higher education learning and teaching.
The network will meet 2 times a year and supports the leadership potential of alumni as champions of learning and teaching.
Anyone who is a current UNSW staff member that has completed the FULT program in the past, is invited to be a part of the network.
- Thursday 12 September 2019 from 12pm - 2pm in Mathews 230 - presentation slides can be downloaded here. The event featured a keynote from Dr Inmaculada Tomeo-Reyes on how she applied her learning's from FULT in her teaching practice.
- Wednesday 8 May 2019 from 12pm - 2pm in Mathews Room 228 - presentation slides can be downloaded here. The event featured a keynote from Dr Tracy Wilcox on Good online learning and teaching.
- Friday 21 September 2018 from 12pm - 2pm in Design @ ENG space, Ainsworth Building - the inaugural FULT Alumni Network Group event. The event featured a keynote from Associate Professor Cath Ellis on Contract cheating and higher education.
UNSW FULT Alumni Scholarship
The scholarship can be used to support your research, writing and dissemination of learning and teaching scholarship at a conference or in a journal.*
*Allowable budget expenses include conference registration and travel costs associated dissemination (e.g. refereed abstract, poster, workshop, roundtable) at with a conference, professional network meeting/event and/or visit to other universities. Non-allowable expenses include personnel (e.g. clerical/research support) and equipment costs.
- Must be a current UNSW staff member and FULT Alumnus who has completed the FULT program (awarded a FULT certificate)
- Education Focussed Academics are not eligible for this scholarship
The paper/presentation must focus on learning and teaching in Higher Education. Submissions will be assessed against the rubric (.pdf opens in new window).
- You will be required to upload your final paper/presentation to the FULT alumni website (within 12 months of the award);
Papers/presentations need to include the following acknowledgement: Support for this paper/presentation has been provided by UNSW’s Foundations of University Learning and Teaching Alumni Scholarship.
FULT Alumni Scholarship Winners
Congratulations to Rachael Lewis from UNSW Business School who was awarded the 2019 FULT Alumni Scholarship at the FULT Alumni Network Meeting on Wednesday 8 May 2019 for scholarship on Mapping student understanding of complex systems.
The winners of the UNSW FULT Alumni Scholarship award for 2018 were announced at the inaugural launch event on Friday 21 September 2018. They are:
- Christine Mathies, UNSW Business School: The power of student feedback
- Lisa Anne Williams, Faculty of Science: Awe in Science learning
- Jessica Macer-Wright, Faculty of Medicine: Keeping the rural in rural medicine
Email the FULT email address: email@example.com if you have any questions or want to be included on the FULT Alumni Network Group mailing list