There are 3 steps in the registration process for FULT:
- Complete the Expression of Interest survey below
- Complete the registration form (this is emailed to you once registration opens)
- Enrol in the FULT modules via myUNSW
The first step in the process is to complete the Expression of Interest survey below so we can ensure that FULT is the right program for you. Once you have completed the survey you will be contacted with registration information closer to the program start date.
Expression of Interest
The FULT program is designed for staff who have teaching responsibilities (this may include professional staff). You cannot enrol in FULT if you are currently not teaching.
If you do not have experience teaching, the BTT program may be more appropriate. Head to the BTT Program page for more information.
- If you would like to express interest in FULT for Term 3, 2019 at UNSW Kensington campus (for UNSW Sydney staff only) please fill out the Expression of Interest form (link opens in new window).
- If you would like to express interest in FULT for Semester 2, 2019 at UNSW Canberra campus* (for UNSW Canberra staff only), please fill out the Expression of Interest form (link opens in new window).
*Note: Numbers are currently capped at 30 people for Canberra in Semester 2, 2019.
You will be contacted in August with registration details. The program will commence in September 2019.
If you would like to express interest in FULT for 2020, please check back here soon for more information. For 2020 dates, click here.