The Inspired Learning Initiative (ILI) is a strategic program of work within the Portfolio of the Pro Vice Chancellor Education (PVCE) for an initial 5 years.
This investment will enable the PVCE, in partnership with faculties, to supplement their existing resources in support of the educational development priorities of the UNSW 2025 strategy. Embedded within the Educational Excellence Theme, the ILI is intricately linked to a number of initiatives, will be ongoing and iterative in realising the educational aspects of the Strategy, and, via the Scientia Education Expereince, it will greatly enhance the student learning experience and educational outcomes.
Our Inspired Learning Initiative includes:
- Enhancing UNSW Online Program Offerings
- Multidiscplinary Course Design Teams
- Digital Assessment System
- Digital Assessment Project Pilots
- Media Development Rooms
- Scientia Education Academy
- Director of First Year Student Experience
- Students as Partners
- Social Networking
- Summative Peer Review of Teaching Process