We warmly welcome your participation and contribution to the ongoing development of the Assessment Toolkit. There may be many ways you might wish to engage, for example:
- contribute ideas and resources on a topic
- review a resource
- post feedback and comments on a resource
- propose a new topic for development
- tell your colleagues about the resources
- use the resources in a staff symposium about assessment
Within the Assessment Toolkit, there are Spotlights on assessment practice and scholarship within UNSW, contributed by UNSW colleagues.
For more information about the Assessment Toolkit, please email Adele Flood.