This page describes:
Step by step instructions
To edit general settings for the the behaviour of the course and the appearance of the course homepage
- Locate the Settings block.
- under Course administration, click Edit settings.
- Make your changes to the settings.
- If you need more information about the function of a setting, click the information icon next to the name and a short explanation will pop up.
- Click Save changes.
- Check that you have hidden all the elements of the course you want to remain invisible to students, either by using the Hide resource/activity icon or the Common module settings (Visible field), or by placing conditions on them using the Activity completion controls.
- In the Settings block, under Course administration, click Edit settings.
- On the Edit course settings page:
- Under General, at Visible, select Show from the drop-down list.
- Make any other necessary changes. (Click the Help button for more information about each field.)
- Click Save and display.
- On the top right of the page, click on your profile, then click on Switch role to...
- Click on Student from the list to view the changes as a student will see them.