A Label is a spacer that can be used to add text, images, multimedia or codes on the Moodle homepage. The example below shows a very simple labelling system.
This page is a guide on how to add and manage labels to the course home page.
Step by step instructions
Create a label
- Click Turn editing on. .
- In the appropriate section, click Add a resource or activity, select Label from the pop-up list and click Add.
3. On the Adding a new Label page, enter Label text, click Show editing tools (if collapsed) and format the text appropriately. Add a resource (e.g. an image or embedded media) if necessary.
4. Complete any other appropriate fields for this label, then click Save and return to course. The label (and resource link, if you created one) displays as the last item in the section.
5. Once the label is created:
- To move the label up into position in the list, click and drag its Move icon .
- To indent the label in the section’s content list, click the Move Right icon .
- To edit the label, click the Update icon .