Moodle (Modular Object-Oriented Learning Environment) is an open-source learning management system that is being implemented across UNSW during 2013-2014. This page presents links to the following instructions for students using Moodle.
- What’s on the My home page?
- What’s on a course home page?
- Edit your profile (and configure your notification settings)
Files and Content
- Upload a File to your Moodle course—for example, into a forum post
- Insert an Image
- Video assignments
- Embed a YouTube or UNSWTV video in a forum post
- Blackboard Collaborate Classroom
- View a rubric or marking guide
- Submit an assignment
- Access your marks
- Turnitin assignments
The Learning and Teaching Unit has produced two other student guides that may be useful to you:
If your course involves work in virtual classrooms, this page on the Blackboard Collaborate Classroom tool may be helpful.