This page contains basic instructions on how to create a web page in Moodle. A Moodle Page displays to the student as a single, scrollable screen.
With the Moodle text editor, you do not need to have expertise in any specific coding languages to create a page.
Step by step instructions
Create a web page
- Click Turn editing on at the top right of the page.
- In the appropriate section, click Add a resource or activity, scroll down and select Page from the pop-up list and click Add.
- On the Adding a new Page page, enter a page Name (to display in the section content list) and a Description, if you wish.
- Under Content, add Page content e.g:
- Click Appearance, then select whether you want to Display page name or Display page description on the course home page.
- Complete any other appropriate sections for this web page, and click Save and display to preview the page.
To make any changes to the page:
- click the course home page breadcrumb, then
- click the page's Update icon .