Moodle workshop run by the Learning and Teaching Unit
In this workshop you will learn about the benefits of peer reviewed assessments and how to create, implement and manage a peer review activity in Moodle.
- Introduction to peer review and assessment
- Experience the Moodle Workshop assignment process as students
- Walk through the teacher setup process
- Build your own Workshop assessment activity
- Overview of new features coming soon
Who should attend:
This workshop is intended for any staff member who wants to implement peer review assessments in their Moodle courses this semester.
Goodsell Building, LG29 Seminar Room