Specific journals and databases on learning and teaching are available from the UNSW Library website. The interdisciplinary nature of higher education (HE) research means all Library Subject Guides can be used to locate scholarly resources. The Subject Guide for Education provides an overview of education specific resources.
For further assistance:
- contact your Faculty Outreach Librarian
- visit library Information for Teaching Staff and for Researchers
- or see the Mobile website: Map of Library rooms and resources.
Other sources of support for higher education scholarship and research.
Selected Australian links
- Australian Department of Education
- Australian Association for Research in Education (AARE)
- Australian Council for Educational Research (ACER)
- Australian Office for Learning and Teaching (OLT)
- Australasian Society for Computers in Learning in Tertiary Education (ascilite)
- Group of Eight Australia (Go8)
- Higher Education Research and Development Society of Australasia (HERDSA)
- Universities Australia
Selected overseas links
- Ako Aotearo - National Centre for Tertiary Teaching Excellence (NZ)
- American Educational Research Association (AERA)
- Carnegie Foundation for Higher Education (US)
- Higher Education Academy (UK)
- International Society for the Scholarship of Learning & Teaching (ISSOTL, US)
- New Zealand Council for Educational Research (NZCER)
- Society for Research into Higher Education (SRHE, UK)
- Society for Teaching and Learning in Higher Education (STLHE) (Canada)