Presented by Danny Carroll, UNSW Business School
This presentation will contain observations on four years of student self-assessment against criteria in courses using an online marking system in UNSW Business School.
The talk will cover:
· the purpose of student self-assessment
· observations on student self-assessment accuracy
· student attitudes and practices
· ways to improve student self-assessment accuracy
· systemic embedding of self-assessment practice in the Business School
The presentation is informed by research into and data collected via an Ethics approved process as part of a Masters study on student attitudes to and accuracy in self-assessment against criteria.
Time will be allowed for questions and discussion. I hope you can join us there.
Library Room 209
The Learning & Teaching Unit