An Inspired Learning Initiative
The Inspired Learning Initiative includes the establishment of a formal Peer Review of Teaching Process, which will generate evidence of teaching practice for teaching and academic staff members applying for an individual Teaching Award and/or academic promotion (excluding research-only academics). The aim of peer review is to demonstrate effective teaching in relation to eight dimensions of teaching.
The UNSW Peer Review of Teaching process commenced in Semester 1, 2017. Peer Review will form one of the requirements for individual Vice Chancellor Awards for Teaching applicants from 2018, and also for academic promotion from 2019 (excluding research-only academics).
More detailed information about the process can be found here.
Applicants can attend an Information Session to learn about the process:
- Wednesday 14 February from 9:00am - 11:00am in CATS 176A
- Friday 23 February from 9:00am - 11:00am in Mathews 107
- Monday 26 February from 9:00am - 11:00am in CATS 176A
- Wednesday 28 February from 2:00pm - 4:00pm in CATS 176A
- Wednesday 7 March from 2:00pm - 4:00pm in Quad G040
- Thursday 15 March from 10:00am - 12:00pm in Quad G040
- Tuesday 20 March from 12.30pm - 2.30pm in Civil Engineering G6
- Wednesday 21 March from 10.00am -11.30am in LT04 UNSW Canberra @ ADFA
- Wednesday 21 March from 1.00pm - 2.30pm in LT10 UNSW Canberra @ ADFA
Register to attend UNSW Canberra @ ADFA: Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional Information Sessions will be scheduled and promoted.