Dear colleagues ,
You are cordially invited to the October UNSW Network of Faculty Educational Developers (UNFED) meet-up, hosted by the Faculty of Science. Attendance is open to all staff – both Academic and Professional.
· Date: Thursday 22nd October 2020.
· Time: 12.00pm to 1.00pm
· Location: Teams
1. First go to the SCI Moodle course shell and enrol with the key 1Demo* to preview.
2. Then go to the Online learning, quality evaluation survey (TELAS) and review questions.
Any questions can be raised at the end of the presentations.
· Five principles of online learning design (15 min)
o presented by Dr Thuy Vu
· A Moodle course shell that does the “Heavy lifting” of development (15 min)
o presented by Mr Steven Parker
· My experience with developing and teaching Quantum Technologies and Applications (15 min)
o presented by Dr Christine Lindstrom
· 15 mins for questions at the end.