Good written communication should persuade, influence and inform, particularly when it comes to applications for promotions and HEA fellowships.
But is your writing producing the results you want?
Dr. Beth Beckmann, 2014 Australian National Teaching Fellow and former Co-Chair of the ANU Educational Fellowship Scheme, is running two half-day workshops to provide academics with the writing support they need.
What will you take away from the writing workshop?
• Learn to present your work and achievements in a succinct and meaningful form
• Walk through the process of preparing your applications purposefully
• Receive constructive feedback from the facilitator and your peers
When is it happening?
Thursday 13 February
- 9:00 - 12:00 - HEA Applications
- 14:00 - 17:00 - Promotions
Friday 14 February
- 9:00 - 12:00 - Promotions
- 14:00 - 17:00 - HEA Applications
What do you need to do?
If you are interested in attending, please complete the Expression of Interest by Friday, 7 February 2020. Limited spots left!
We will contact you to confirm if your EOI has been successful. For more information, please visit this page.