Contacts and Staff in Learning and Teaching at UNSW
A number of different individuals and support units have responsibility for leading, managing and supporting learning and teaching at UNSW.
Division of the Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Academic)
- Vice-President and Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Academic) - Professor Iain Martin AM
Director of Learning and Teaching @ UNSW
- Director of Learning and Teaching @ UNSW - Professor Stephen Marshall
L&T Departments and Support
- Learning and Teaching Unit (LTU) - guidance and support for UNSW with L&T
- Faculty L&T Support Units - School and Faculty specific support
- Library and Faculty Outreach Librarians
- Student and Academic Services - Handbook, Timetabling, Term Planning...
- Learning Centre - improving students' academic skills
- Student Equity and Disabilities Unit
- Counselling and Pyschological Services
- L&T Networks and Groups:
Teaching Gateway website
- Contact Web Master for website feedback.
e-Bulletin for Learning and Teaching
- Contact or subscribe to e-Bulletin