Educational Digital Media Support and Equipment / Facility Booking
The Office of the PVC (Education) can provide advice and support to UNSW staff on the design, development, implementation and evaluation of educational media.
Educational media - a combination of video, audio, animation etc. can engage and aid students in the learning process. In addition, students are increasingly using and presenting media as assessable work.
The Office of the PVC(Education) can:
- Consult, advise and provide expertise for “user-friendly” readily accessible technologies, applications and equipment to enable you to design, develop and integrate your own educational digital media resources into curriculum and teaching from a pedagogical perspective.
- Assist in scoping your project and preparing the media production brief, and referral onto the UNSWTV Production Unit for media production work. The UNSWTV Production Unit is staffed by professionals with TV, educational media and online backgrounds, and is UNSW's dedicated production house for multimedia content.
- Provide access to and loan out of audio-visual equipment and facilities: cameras, lights, microphones, digital audio recorders, editing workstations and studio with green screen facility, for you to create your own digital media resources.
As the Office of the PVC (Education) have limited Staff, we cannot offer personalised one-on-one services for individuals, but we will work with faculties/schools on identified University Learning and Teaching strategic projects and priorities
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday - (10am - 12 noon)
- Tuesday, Thursday - (1.30pm - 3.30pm)
- For audio-visual equipment hire and loans please complete this online form.
- For edit suite bookings please complete this online form.