Dates for 2017
A course outline for FULT 1701 is available here. FULT adopts a “blended learning” approach. Participants who attend the face-to-face (F2F) activities are required to have gone through the online resources and activities prior to attending the F2F session. They are also expected to complete the follow-up online tasks and maintain an ePortfolio as part of the program. In order to gain a Certificate of Completion, participants must complete all three modules and submit the ePortfolio.
The FULT modules are:
- Introduction to Learning and Teaching in Higher Education - 3 weeks
- Introduction to Educational Design in Higher Education - 2 weeks
- Introduction to Enhancing Learning and Teaching in Higher Education - 5 weeks
FULT Dates 2017
The dates and times for the Semester 1 2017 FULT program are outlined below.
Semester 1: FULT 1701
Introduction to Learning and Teaching in Higher Education, 13 - 31 March.
F2F session: Wednesday 22 March, 11am-1pm.
Introduction to Educational Design in Higher Education, 3 - 14 April.
F2F session Wednesday 12 April, 11am-1pm.
Introduction to Enhancing Learning and Teaching in Higher Education, 17 April - 19 May.
F2F session Wednesday 26 April, 11am-1pm.
- Wrap up F2F: Bringing it all together - the relationship between learning, teaching, educational design, enhancement and assessment. Wednesday 24 May, 11am - 1pm.
Sessions will take place in the Tyree Room, John Niland Scientia Building (G19), Kensington campus.
Semester 2: FULT 1702
- Modules are tentatively scheduled for Tuesday mornings, 10am-12pm between August and October.
- Sessions will take place in The Galleries, John Niland Scientia Building (G19), Kensington campus.
Dates and times for Semester 2 could change, so please be patient as we confirm venues and instructor availability.