Feedback, review or report about A.I.D.E
We are constantly working to improve A.I.D.E. Should you wish to submit any feedback, review or notify us of an incorrect response, please do so via this form.
About A.I.D.E (Text)
UNSW Educational Technology Services Presents
Artificial Intelligence for Digital Education
Ask me anything
- Ask any question about UNSW's extensive range of educational technologies and online resources
- Receive a friendly, detailed answer instantly, anytime
Learn about new services
- Learn how to use new services
- Ask about new features
- Try "What's A.I.D.E?"
Get feature-specific instructions
- Ask things like "How do I delete a course?" or "Where do students submit assignments?"
Ask about our teaching services
- Learn about Moodle, theBox, Lecture Recordings+ and other services
- Try How do I release my LR+ sessions?
Ask about active learning spaces
- Find details easily about our learning and teaching spaces
- Ask about "The capacity of CLB 1"
Provide instant feedback
- Give feedback for every response
- A.I.D.E uses clever algorithms to learn from its mistakes and feedback provided by you
- Constant monitoring by the ETS team to improve A.I.D.E
- Easy access to the Support Team if A.I.D.E doesn't understand
- Available all hours of the day, all week
- Immediate access to resources and information
- Fast, friendly response, whenever you want!
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Devices and browsers compatible with A.I.D.E?
A: This chatbot is accessible on latest versions of all desktop and laptop browsers and mobile devices except Internet Explorer.
Q: Can I talk to someone directly on A.I.D.E?
A: Unfortunately, not at this stage. But, the Bot will raise a service request if it's not able to answer your question and one of us will respond to you within 24 hours.
Q: Do I have to login to chat with A.I.D.E?
A: No, all you need to do is select your faculty to begin the chat. This is just for reporting purposes.
Q: Can I access Moodle via A.I.D.E?
A: No, A.I.D.E is currently not integrated with Moodle but it will help you with the link to Moodle.
Q: Who owns and maintains A.I.D.E?
A: PVCE Educational Technology Services own and maintain A.I.D.E. They also perform timely updates to its knowledge base to have the latest information.
Q: Is A.I.D.E available for students as well?
A: Not at this stage. A.I.D.E is currently only trained to respond Staff related enquires.
Q: Can I contact External TELT via A.I.D.E?
A: No, A.I.D.E is a chatbot and does not provide direct connect to external services.
Q: Does A.I.D.E store any of my personal information?
A: No, you don't need to provide any personal information to chat with A.I.D.E. Only your zID is collected when a ticket is raised if A.I.D.E is unable to answer your query.
Q: Is my chat history stored somewhere?
A: Yes, the chat history is stored anonymously for 30 days for bot training purposes.
Q: Who can I contact about this chatbot?
A: To provide any review or feedback about A.I.D.E, use the feedback form available at the beginning of this page.