UNSW Learning Environments have launched their new and improved website, offering a ‘one stop shop’ of resources and information for UNSW staff and students from finding teaching and study spaces, new active learning and teaching resources as well as improved navigation to educational technology digital platforms likes Moodle, Lecture Recordings+ and Blackboard.
UNSW Learning Environments works in partnership with the UNSW community to enable a seamless and integrated learning experience in both the physical and digital campus spaces which support the UNSW Scientia Education Model and aligns with the UNSW 2025 Strategy.
The new look website aims to provide our teaching staff and students with important tools and resources which enables them to:
- Understand what technology is available and how it can be used to improve the educational experience
- Have access to training and support in using technical tools to augment learning and teaching for both our physical and digital spaces
- Familiarise themselves with teaching spaces, how to find and book these spaces
- Assist them with their classroom planning and preparation
- Familiarise themselves with student-led and study spaces across campus, including the features, how to find and book these spaces
Some key new features of the website are:
- A new search function to find teaching spaces and explore their features
- Easy navigation and logon to our digital platforms i.e. Moodle, Lecture Recordings+, Turnitin
- Information and direct links on how to book a CATS room, book a consultation with the Educational Technology Services (ETS) team or register for an ETS drop in session
- 360-degree interactive tours of our new active learning spaces
- Key information on our Learning Environments Initiatives
- How to contact our Audio-visual and Timetabling partners in service delivery excellence
We invite you to click on www.learningenvironments.unsw.edu.au and explore more about UNSW Learning Environments.