When creating a Media Collection activity, you have the option of linking to collections, galleries or media items that exist in theBox.
You can search for and link to:
- Collections, galleries and items you have created.
- Collections, galleries and items you have been made an Agent of.
- Items that have been made Public.
To link to a media collection existing in theBox:
To Link To a gallery:
To link to existing media items in theBox:
- On the course home page, click the media collection's link.
- In the collection page, click the Edit icon for the gallery you want to begin adding items to.
- On the gallery's home page, click Add an item.
On the resulting page, click Expand all, then in the General section:
- Enter a Caption for the item, which will display as you specified in step 4.
- Add any Description necessary.
- Specify whether you want this item to be displayed (Item display) and whether you want to Use as thumbnail for the gallery.
- Drag and drop a Content file, or click Choose a file and browse for a file.
- Add tags to label/organise your item.
- In the Advanced section, complete all the relevant fields.
- Click Save changes. The item displays with its thumbnail and caption on the galleries page.