Participants who attend the face-to-face (F2F) activities are required to complete the online resources and activities prior to the F2F session. They are also expected to complete the follow-up online tasks as part of the program. In order to gain a Certificate of Completion, participants must complete all four modules and complete the four compulsory assessment tasks. Attendance at all the F2F sessions is highly recommended.
Time allocation expected for successful completion of FULT is 10 hours per module (2 hours face-to-face (webinars in Term 3), 4 hours for assessment tasks, 4 hours for online material) totalling 40 hours for the program.
FULT Dates 2020
Term 3: FULT 2002
In Term 3, 2020, the first three face to face (F2F) sessions will be held online. The fourth module will be held F2F at The Roundhouse, UNSW Kensington. Note. All online F2F sessions will be recorded.
- Module 1: Learning and Teaching
- 31 August - 14 September
- F2F session (online) Tuesday 8 September, 9.30am - 12.00pm
- Module 2: Educational Design
- 14 September - 28 September
- F2F session (online) Tuesday 22 September, 10.00am - 12.00pm
- Technologies that Enhance Learning (TEL) Session: Lecture Recordings+
- Tuesday 22 September - 12.30pm – 1.30pm
- Module 3: Assessment and Feedback
- 28 September - 12 October
- F2F session (online) Tuesday 6 October, 10.00am - 12.00pm
- Module 4: Reflection and Evaluation of Teaching Practice
- 12 October – 26 October
- F2F session Tuesday 20 or Wednesday 21 October, 10.00am - 12.00pm or 2.00pm - 4.00pm (Function Rooms 5 & 6, The Roundhouse, UNSW Kensington)
- Technologies that Enhance Learning (TEL) Session: H5P in Practice
- Tuesday 20 October from 12.30pm – 1.30pm
Please note: The Module 4 F2F sessions will be offered as one session repeated in four time slots over two days, in line with UNSW restrictions on class sizes for Term 3. You will only need to attend one 2 hour session.
The FULT Program at UNSW Canberra will not be offered in T3 2020. The next UNSW Canberra offering will be in T1 2021.