The first UNFED meeting for 2019 will be hosted by the Office of the Pro Vice-Chancellor (Education) on Wednesday 27 February from 12pm – 1.30pm.
Come along to hear from representatives within the portfolio around our focus for 2019 – what we will be supporting and how this will affect you and your faculty.
Topic areas will include:
- Curriculum mapping/design and highlights of the new Program Design Procedure
- UNSW Online and how this will benefit education and student outcomes at UNSW
- Staff professional development, reward and recognition opportunities
- Digital Assessment Pilot: Project update and plans for 2019
- Supporting Education Focussed Careers
- And much more!
Mathews Building, Room 103