Slides from the session can be found on the UNFED User Group Moodle Course site
Art & Design is hosting the UNFED meeting for April.
Morning tea will be provided so please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org for catering purposes.
1. The Course Development Program (CDP) – overview of the program and the experience from an academics’ perspective (Fiona Nicolson and Stephen Goddard)
- The CDP was established to provide academic staff working on course development support and guidance to develop or modify courses for delivery, whilst ensuring alignment with the program learning outcomes. We are now delivering the third iteration of this 6 month program, which includes a series of workshops and structured milestones.
2. Academic development offerings (Amy Teale)
- Teaching staff induction program and workshops to address issues identified through myExperience feedback
3. Digital assessment marking – Nikki Hayes
- Investigation into the most suitable method for online assessment submission, grading and feedback for Art & Design students
4. Masters of Visualisation, Simulation and Immersive Design- new program being developed for 2020 – (Amy Teale)
- Overview of the program and the course development process.
We look forward to welcoming you to Paddington Campus. Feel free to visit the Galleries while you’re here. https://artdesign.unsw.edu.au/unsw-galleries
Elwyn Lynn Conference Centre, Paddington Campus
Here is a link to the campus shuttle bus timetable should you need it https://www.estate.unsw.edu.au/sites/all/files/170223_Security_ShuttleBus_TIMETABLE.pdf
There is limited on street parking around the campus.