The key steps in facilitating and delivering your course in Moodle are to:
- Provide adequate teacher presence online.
- Use Moodle tools to create active engagement.
- Manage your course.
- Review tools to ensure that they are helping to achieve learning outcomes.
1. Provide adequate teacher presence online
- Getting started—enable teacher presence
- Tools to help you facilitate your Moodle course
- Pre-record a presentation in Blackboard Collaborate
2. Use Moodle tools to create active engagement
- Choose a communication tool (including announcements and forums)
3. Manage your course
- Pre-Semester Moodle course checklist
- Hide an activity or resource
- Restrict access to an activity or resource
- Set up activity completion
- Create groups
- Create and mark a Turnitin assignment
- How to use the Gradebook in Moodle—this page describes how to: view and customise your gradebook including hiding, entering and importing grades.
- Monitor student participation using Reports
- End of semester Moodle course checklist
- Setup your grades to be synchronised with Astra
4. Evaluate the course in Moodle
Is your course in Moodle helping to achieve the learning outcomes?
For Additional Information see: