Moodle OU Wiki is an alternative to the standard Moodle wiki. The OU wiki is more flexible than the standard Moodle wiki in many ways:
- Teachers can mark OU wiki and the marks sent to the Moodle Gradebook.
- Time limits can be set for users editing wiki pages.
- Teachers can create reusable templates.
- An annotation system allows teachers to provide feedback on students' contributions.
- OU Wiki has an extended page history management tool (per page and activity-wide).
Please visit the UNSW Teaching Gateway for a detailed guide to use the OU Wiki.