Moodle Release - April 2019 Client Release 4
- UNSW3-677: Apply BASE-3152: mod_hvp: Fix adding and updating activities after MDL-64324
Affects Staff – Fixes an issue with adding and editing H5P.
- UNSW3-680: Apply BASE-3162 and BASE-3175: block_course_contacts: Display only users with active enrolments
Affects Staff/Students - Bug fix so users with suspended enrolments do not display in course contacts block.
- UNSW3-679: Apply BASE-3164: qtype_ddmarker/ddimageortext: Fix upload a file after MDL-64324
Affects Staff/Students - Fixes an issue preventing uploading of files to ‘Drag and drop onto image’ and ‘drag and drop markers’ question types.
- UNSW3-682: Merge latest HOSTED branch
Affects System - Applies system and security patches.
- UNSW3-675: local_cargbextract: Migrate cron to scheduled task
Affects System – This migrates the local_cargbextract cron to be a scheduled task.
- UNSW3-681: Apply BASE-3154 and enable: mod_hvp: Optionally generate a module download later configuration
Affects Staff – Implements configuration to allow the generation of a module download to occur in the background.
- UNSW3-659: mod_mediagallery: Retrieve count for likes and comments
Affects Staff/Students - Adds a display of the number of comments and likes on an item.
- UNSW3-643: block_course_overview_campus: Implement year based term names
Affects Staff/Students - Implements settings to apply custom term names for the current or next year.
- UNSW3-676: config: Enable Forum Timed Posts setting
Affects Staff/Students - Adds a setting to control the display period of Announcement Forums.
- UNSW3-678: config: Track permissions for AGSM EE Administrator and UNSWG Administrator roles
Affects AGSM EE Administrator and UNSWG Administrator - Enables 'AGSM EE Administrator' and 'UNSWG Administrator' roles to access and create configurable reports.
Moodle Release - March 2019 Hosted Release 2 (Emergency)
- UNSW3-683: Backport security fixes from M3.5.5
Affects System – Applies security fixes.
Moodle Release - March 2019 Client Release 3
- UNSW3-658 integration: Fix path for correct known_hosts files when fetching nssfiles
Affects System – Fixes an error message that appears cron report.
- UNSW3-663 local_migration_request: Fix empty shortname and fullname when creating sandpit course
Affects Staff – Resolves an issue with sandpit courses created with an empty shortname and fullname when the requestor chooses a user and adds them to the list before choosing the faculty/school.
- UNSW3-667 auth_ldapunsw: Remove old code when saving configuration
Affects System – This item removes deprecated code when saving the configuration. No functional changes.
- UNSW3-668 Apply BASE-3134: block_sharing_cart: Fix the issue with retrieving the list of removed modules
Affects System – This item filters out modules that have been removed or disabled which caused errors restoring courses containing the sharing cart block.
- UNSW3-671 Apply HOSTED-540: tool_analytics: Fix get_disabled check for analytics tasks
Affects System – Fixes an issue generating warnings when attempting to configure the analytics cron tasks via the administration UI.
- UNSW3-673 repository_thebox: Fix Save issue when uploading items
Affects Staff/Student –This fixes an issue with saving uploaded files to Media Gallery.
- UNSW3-644 enrol_self: Add notification option for enrolled users only
Affects Staff – Adds the option to notify enrolled users of upcoming expiry of self enrolment courses.
- UNSW3-670 Merge latest HOSTED branch
Affects System – Applies system and security patches.
- UNSW3-661 plugins: editor_atto: Enable bsgrid, hr, and fullscreen
Affects System – Enables the following new Atto editor plugins; Bootstrap Grid, Horizontal rule and Full screen.
- UNSW3-660 plugin: block_sharing_cart: Enable the Sharing Cart block
Affects Staff – This item enables the Sharing Cart block and tracks the default settings for this plugin.
- UNSW3-662 config: auth_ldapunsw: Update contexts settings
Affects System – Enrolment of an additional UNSW Global LDAP cohort
- UNSW3-665 config: editor_atto: Update toolbar setting
Affects – toolbar configuration for Atto editor plugins; Bootstrap Grid, Horizontal rule and Full screen
- UNSW3-669 config: Track permissions and details for Staff Auditor role
Affects System – Correct the permissions for the Staff Auditor role.
- UNSW3-672 DB: Delete block_echo360_echocenter and block_progress for courses with shortname containing _5193_ or _5194_
Affects System – This deletes the block echo360_echocenter and block progress from courses with term codes 5193 or 5194.
Moodle Release - February 2019 Hosted Release 1 (Emergency)
- Apply BASE-3131: tool_ally: Only fetch course section records lazily edgecase
Affects System – Fixes database locking errors sometimes displayed when adding or renaming course sections.
Moodle Release - February 2019 Client Release 2
- UNSW3-629: Enable and apply BASE-3075: block_xp: Apply version v2018112200
Affects Staff/Students – Introduces the Level Up! plugin to support gamification efforts on Moodle.
- UNSW3-638: Apply BASE-3082: block_xp: Remove assumption about database object
Affects System – Ensures the Level Up! activity can be backed up and restored during course rollovers.
- UNSW3-647: Apply BASE-3108: Ally Integration: Update to v3.5.2 + fixes
Affects Staff – Upgrades to the suite of Ally plugins to the latest version.
- UNSW3-637: Apply BASE-3109: core_webservice: Search tokens by user
Affects System Administrator – Provides a search capability for the System Administrator to search for a specific web service token after it has been created.
- UNSW3-650: Apply BASE-3114: core_webservice: Fixed pagination issues
Affects System Administrator – Improves the layout of the search result of a web service token.
- UNSW3-648: config: tool_dataprivacy: track Contact the privacy officer setting
Affects System Administrator – Disable the option for users to request an export of their data under the General Data Protection Regulation that is applicable in the European Union.
- UNSW3-645: config: Migrate SAML configuration for M3.5
Affects System – Upgrade of SAML configuration to support the Moodle 3.5 upgrade.
- UNSW3-655: Merge latest HOSTED branch
Affects System – Applies system and security patches.
- UNSW3-636: theme_unsw_new: Update from theme dev 5.0.3
Affects Staff/Students – Applies patches for the UNSW New theme.
- UNSW3-635: theme_unsw_canberra: Update from theme dev 2.0.3
Affects Staff/Students – Applies patches for the UNSW Canberra Theme.
- UNSW3-615: block_mhaairs: Enable McGraw Hill AAIRS block
Affects Staff/Students – Implements the McGraw Hill AAIRS block which integrates its educational services into Moodle.
- UNSW3-639: repository_thebox: Use placeholder for Search text
Affects Staff/Students – Fixes the "search" placeholder in the file picker for theBox repository.
- UNSW3-642: local_course_template: Optionally enable PLD data and log restoration
Affects Staff – Implements settings to restore Personalized Learning Designer (PLD) data and logs during course rollovers.
- UNSW3-654: mod_mediagallery: Hide description text when adding a YouTube item
Affects Staff – Removed confusing instruction when adding a Youtube item to a Media Gallery.
- UNSW3-656: local_teameval: Add added did_submit_response function
Affects Staff/Students – Bug fix to address the submission of a new response in the teamevaluation tool.
- UNSW3-657: local_teameval: Add Team evaluation grade release behat test
Affects System – Improvement to the Team evaluation tool by fixing the cache invalidation issue.
- UNSW3-652: local_bulkassign: Upgrade to version 2018101900
Affects Staff/Students – Improvements to the bulk assignment submission to support fast uploads and provide feedback via visual uploads.
- UNSW3-599: Apply BASE-3033: filter_algebra: Make algebra2tex.pl executable
Affects Staff – Implements the conversion of a text to an algebraic expression.
- UNSW3-649: Apply BASE-3111: block_course_overview_campus: Multiple term selections not saving
Affects Staff/Students – Ensures multiple term codes are still selected in the dropdown list of the course overview block when the page is refreshed.
- UNSW3-640: block_course_overview_campus: Fixed the semester dropdown not displaying saved value
Affects Staff/Students – Ensures the selected teaching period is still selected in the dropdown list of the course overview block when a user refreshes the page or logs in.
- UNSW3-641: tinymce_unswmedia: Fix displaying of MP4 video files
Affects Staff/Students – Bug fix to properly display video files in mp4 format when using the UNSWMedia "Insert Moodle Media" button in TinyMCE editor.
- UNSW3-646: mod_mediagallery: Fix youtube gallery add item text and link.
Affects Staff/Students – Improvements to the Add an item option in the Media Collection Gallery
- UNSW3-651: Apply BASE-3086: mod_scheduler: Fix the Statistics tab views issue
Affects Staff – Resolves the error message when viewing the Statistics tab in the Scheduler activity.
Moodle Release - January 2019 Client Release 1
- UNSW3-604 mod_mediagallery: Fix mediabox/lightbox issue causing display format and unresponsive page
Affects Staff/Students - This item fixes mediabox closing when clicking below the comment section or to the far right of the page, and correctly closed when the Escape key is pressed.
- UNSW3-623 Re-apply UNSW3-315: mediaplugin_html5audio/videojs: Disable right click and save option
Affects Staff/Students - This item prevents a video in a label from being downloaded when right-clicking Save as.
- UNSW3-626 mod_forum: Fix loading of videos in threaded view for first time loading
Affects Staff/Students - Threaded forum replies with media will now load properly the first time.
user: Prevent sorting of Class ID
Affects Staff - Corrects a sorting issue with the participants page in Moodle 3.5.
Apply BASE-3077: user: Fix participants page for the front page
Affects Staff - A fix for the participants page where only the first two pages of participants were being displayed.
mod_workshep: Fix saving of grades using Team Eval
Affects Staff - This item fixes the saving of grades when using UNSW Workshop.
mod_workshep: Fix releasing of grades using Team Eval
Affects Staff - This fixes the underlying issue of manually releasing grades to the gradebook when using Team Evaluation.
- UNSW3-627 Merge latest HOSTED branch
Affects System - Applies system and security patches.
- UNSW3-620 Apply BASE-3064: mod_mediagallery: Add missing collection help string
Affects Staff/Students - This adds the help text/string needed by the Collection text box when using the block Media Gallery Search Advanced Search.
- UNSW3-622 config: mod_turnitintooltwo: Set default_allowlate to Yes
Affects Staff - Changes the default setting for Turnitin Originality Report Options "Allow submissions after due date" to allow late submissions.
config: Set moodle/course:setforcedlanguage to Allow for TELT Admin
Affects TELT Administrator - Allows the TELT Administrator role to change the Force Language setting under Appearance in Course Settings.
- UNSW3-634 -
theme_pvce: Update from theme dev 2.0.2
Affects Staff/Students - Implements theme updates for PVCE theme.
local_cargbextract: Increase memory and running time
Affects System - Increases memory and running time for storing a CAR gradebook extract which would take longer than 30 seconds or consume more resources than previously.