Conducting the Survey in Class
The myExperience Survey Procedure states that provision should be made for the myExperience survey to be conducted within lectures or tutorials on the students’ mobile, tablet or laptop.
We recommend administering the survey mid-way through your class, when most students are in attendance, to achieve the best response rate.
Use this PowerPoint slide (PPTX, 70k) during the class or tell your students:
- The survey is confidential and teaching staff do not know their identity.
- Survey reports are not released until results have been officially published - feedback can not have an impact on results.
- Student feedback matters - the only way we can improve what we do - or to keep doing the good things we do - is by knowing what students think.
They can log-in on their laptop, tablet or phone and then:
- Click the link on your Moodle course page; or
- URL http://myexperience.unsw.edu.au use (zID@ad.unsw.edu.au); or
- Link in an email from myExperience.
Leave the room while students complete the survey.
Students can also complete their surveys when and where they want, to by accessing their personalised web link.
The myExperience Team can be contacted at myExperience@unsw.edu.au