myExperience Standard Questions
- I felt part of a learning community.
- The feedback helped me learn.
- The course resources helped me learn.
- The assessment tasks were relevant to the course content.
- Overall I was satisfied with the quality of the course.
- What were the best things about this course? [open comments]
- What could be improved? [open comments]
- This teacher encouraged student participation.
- This teacher provided helpful feedback.
- Overall I was satisfied with the quality of this person’s teaching.
- The best features of this person’s teaching were__. [Open comments]
- This person’s teaching could be improved by__. [Open comments]
Survey Screens - What the Students See
Please note the course questions will always be presented first.
Students will then be presented with a screen that shows their teachers name and photos. Teaching staff are pre-selected by default.
The student will then answer teaching questions.
Adding Additional Questions to the Survey
Adding Questions to the myExperience Survey Question Bank
You can also request additional questions by emailing the request, containing the text of the question/s and a short explanation as to why you feel the question is necessary, to myExperience@unsw.edu.au. See the question bank page for more information.