Staff can raise a Feature Request to have any requirements that they have identified to be considered for a future release of theBox.
To view a list of existing feature requests for the TELT systems, please click here.
Submission of feature requests
- Submit your request to your Faculty ADE and TELT Business Advisory Group representative.
- Feature requests will be discussed amongst the Faculty ADEs and EMR Advisory Group members.
Review of feature requests
Feature requests will be collated on a monthly basis and reviewed by the TELT Business Advisory Group. The TELT Business Advisory Group upon reviewing feature requests will advise TELT of which feature requests they believe should be implemented. TELT will consider the input from the subcommittee and other factors (e.g. timing and other projects) to prioritise feature requests.
Feature requests are considered by the TELT Business Advisory Group on multiple factors including:
- Does the requested change have any negative impact on existing use cases
- Is the change effective, or would an alternative solution be preferred
- Are there are other tools that support the same requirement, that is already in use at the university
Status updates on your feature request
Your Faculty ADE or representative is responsible for reporting the status of and outcomes of new feature requests back to the requestor.
The basic status of a feature request can be seen here: https://teaching.unsw.edu.au/telt-systems-feature-requests