Step 1—Identify your requirements
Common questions include:
- What media types will best serve your pedagogical requirements? Images, Audio, Video, all of the above?
- What interaction will your target audience require? Viewing/streaming content, downloading content, editing content?
- Will you be disseminating information, accepting information, or both?
- Do your students need to be able to submit/upload content?
Step 2—Identify the system that best meets the requirements
TELT Services include:
- Moodle—Learning Management System
- UNSW Lecture Recordings—Echo360
- UNSWTV—Digital media management platform
- UNSW YouTube channel—Video streaming platform
Step 3—Set up the service as required
Online support resources and face-to-face training sessions are available.
Most faculties and/or schools have TELT support staff, educational designers and/or educational technologists available to assist.