You can share administrative control over your content with another UNSW staff member by making them an Agent for a specific collection, gallery or media item (eg. video, audio, image or document). This will allow the Agent to:
- View, edit and delete your media collections / galleries and media items
- Use/share your media collections / galleries and media items
- Link to your collections/galleries and media items via Moodle's Media Collection activity
- Link to your media items via Moodle's file picker
In order to provide access you must search for people using their zID. Access can be revoked at a later time through the same interface.
- Log into theBox using your zID and zPass.
- Navigate to the collection, gallery or media item you want to share.
- In the settings menu, click the Manage Agents button.
- Enter their zID in the search field and press enter.
- Click the + button to add them as an agent to the specific resource.
- By default, agency access is not inherited by children items. If you wish to give a specific agent access to the child items within, click the Add To Children button to give the agent access to child galleries and media items within the collection, or media items within the gallery.
- Click the Close button.