Our learning and teaching forums are designed to bring together the university community to explore a key priority in learning and teaching. These are held regularly - usually twice per year - and include Faculty events leading up to the Forum.
These forums typically aim to:
- Disseminate the latest thinking and practice around a given area;
- Provide opportunities for UNSW staff to share their ideas, strategies and experiences of assessment, and to identify synergies;
- Provide opportunities to hear about and discuss the projects developed by recipients of Learning and Teaching Award grants; and
- Recognise the learning and teaching efforts and achievements of our colleagues from across the University.
Subscribe to our e-Bulletin to keep informed.
- Tuesday, 31 October - Pre-Forum Workshops
- Wednesday, 1 November - Educational Excellence: Transforming Futures
- 2017: Tuesday, 15 August: Student SpeakOut: Shaping the UNSW Community
- 2016: Monday, 31 October - Towards 2025: Inspiring Learning
- 2015, Semester 2, Day 2, Friday 16 October 2015 - Blended Learning: Past, Present and Future
- 2015, Semester 2, Day 1, Thursday 15 October 2015 - Standards-Based Assessment: What does this mean for higher education?
- 2014, Semester 2, Wednesday 8 October - Personalised learning. What is it? How do we do it?
- 2014, Semester 1, Friday 9 May - Moving Feedback Forward: Innovation and Opportunity
- 2013, Semester 2, Friday 1 November - Engaging Students in the Blended Learning Landscape
- 2013, Semester 1, Friday 10 May - Learning and Teaching Forum on Online and Blended Education
- 2012, Semester 2 - Assessing for Inclusivity: A Global Education at UNSW
- 2012, Semester 1 - Assurance of Learning
- 2011, Semester 2 - Assessment: Feedback and Beyond
- 2011, Semester 1 - Assessment as Learning
- 2010, Semester 2 - Assessment <of, for, =, in> Learning?
- 2010, Semester 1 - Focusing on Assessment
- 2009 - Engaging the Learner, Recognising the Teacher
- 2006 - The Advancement of Learning: Assessment and Beyond
- 2004 - The Postgraduate Coursework Experience: Meeting the Challenges
- 2003 - The First Year Experience