Our Learning and Teaching Forum is the annual platform for all UNSW academics and community to share good practice in learning and teaching.
This year, the university-wide, cross-faculty forum will be focusing on the challenges and triumphs of teaching during this disruptive learning and teaching period of 2020, and as one of the many examples of disruption in education this year, for the first time, the forum will be run fully online over two half-day morning sessions.
The forum will celebrate and share good practice in learning and teaching, and specifically teaching and student support experiences during 2020. These can include developing an online learning community, online assessment, using synchronous or asynchronous lectures as a preferred method of delivery, capability building, rethinking assessment or student assisted course design.
Dates - Thursday 19 & Friday 20 November 2020
Timing - Two half-day morning sessions
Where - Delivered fully online
There will be a call for poster and presentation submissions announced in August.
Save the date, and spread the word!
- 2019, Term 3, 26 Nov - Embracing Change: Creating Opportunities
- 2018, Semester 2, 26 Oct - Partners in Learning: Connecting Communities
- 2017, Semester 2, 1 Nov - Educational Excellence: Transforming Futures
- 2017, Semester 2, 15 Aug - Student SpeakOut: Shaping the UNSW Community
- 2016, Semester 2, 31 Oct - Towards 2025: Inspiring Learning
- 2015, Semester 2, 16 Oct - Blended Learning: Past, Present and Future
- 2015, Semester 2, 15 Oct - Standards-Based Assessment: What does this mean for higher education?
- 2014, Semester 2, 8 Oct - Personalised learning: What is it? How do we do it?
- 2014, Semester 1, 9 May - Moving Feedback Forward: Innovation and Opportunity
- 2013, Semester 2, 1 Nov - Engaging Students in the Blended Learning Landscape
- 2013, Semester 1, 10 May - Learning and Teaching Forum on Online and Blended Education
- 2012, Semester 2 - Assessing for Inclusivity: A Global Education at UNSW
- 2012, Semester 1 - Assurance of Learning
- 2011, Semester 2 - Assessment: Feedback and Beyond
- 2011, Semester 1 - Assessment as Learning
- 2010, Semester 2 - Assessment <of, for, =, in> Learning?
- 2010, Semester 1 - Focusing on Assessment
- 2009 - Engaging the Learner, Recognising the Teacher
- 2006 - The Advancement of Learning: Assessment and Beyond
- 2004 - The Postgraduate Coursework Experience: Meeting the Challenges
- 2003 - The First Year Experience