Our Learning and Teaching Forum is an annual platform for UNSW academics and community to share best practice in learning and teaching.
Partners in Learning: Connecting Communities - Friday 26 October 2018
The 2018 Learning and Teaching Forum, “Partners in Learning: Connecting Communities” will explore how the UNSW community is shaping the future of higher education by putting students front and centre in learning and teaching. The day will focus on the three streams of:
Being Courageous: Exploring new approaches to improve and expand learning experiences
Being Employable: Providing authentic learning experiences for workplace readiness
Being Inclusive: Designing and developing curriculum to support inclusion
Presentation and Poster Submission
Call for Presenters and Posters is now closed. Please contact: email@example.com if you have any questions.
Templates and guidelines are available here for presenters to use as a resource to help in the development of the posters
The Pre-Forum Workshops will be held on Thursday 25 October, 2018 and will consist of information sessions and workshops on UNSW supported educational technologies that enhance the student learning and teaching experience.
Find out more about the Pre-Forum Workshops here
You can download a full program for the 2018 Learning and Teaching Forum here
Dr Daniel Mansfield will be the Keynote speaker at the 2018 Learning and Teaching Forum. His keynote will be on 'Responding to risk: My evolution in learning and teaching'. Dr Mansfield was the recipient of the KPMG Inspiring Teacher Award in a First Year Undergraduate Program (2017). You can read about Daniel's teaching experience and what his students think in the article 'Celebrating Inspiring Teaching: Dr Daniel Mansfield'.
Registration for the event
We look forward to releasing registration details, for both the Pre-Forum Workshops and the Forum, closer to the events.
Event date: Friday, 26th October 2018, 8:30am to 3:30pm
Location: John Niland Scientia Building, UNSW Kensington Campus
Contact name: Learning and Teaching Forum Committee
Contact phone: x50044
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe to our e-Bulletin to stay informed.
- 2017, Semester 2, 1 Nov - Educational Excellence: Transforming Futures
- 2017, Semester 2, 15 Aug - Student SpeakOut: Shaping the UNSW Community
- 2016, Semester 2, 31 Oct - Towards 2025: Inspiring Learning
- 2015, Semester 2, 16 Oct - Blended Learning: Past, Present and Future
- 2015, Semester 2, 15 Oct - Standards-Based Assessment: What does this mean for higher education?
- 2014, Semester 2, 8 Oct - Personalised learning: What is it? How do we do it?
- 2014, Semester 1, 9 May - Moving Feedback Forward: Innovation and Opportunity
- 2013, Semester 2, 1 Nov - Engaging Students in the Blended Learning Landscape
- 2013, Semester 1, 10 May - Learning and Teaching Forum on Online and Blended Education
- 2012, Semester 2 - Assessing for Inclusivity: A Global Education at UNSW
- 2012, Semester 1 - Assurance of Learning
- 2011, Semester 2 - Assessment: Feedback and Beyond
- 2011, Semester 1 - Assessment as Learning
- 2010, Semester 2 - Assessment <of, for, =, in> Learning?
- 2010, Semester 1 - Focusing on Assessment
- 2009 - Engaging the Learner, Recognising the Teacher
- 2006 - The Advancement of Learning: Assessment and Beyond
- 2004 - The Postgraduate Coursework Experience: Meeting the Challenges
- 2003 - The First Year Experience