Our learning and teaching forums are designed to bring together the university community to explore a key priority in learning and teaching. These are held up to twice per year and include Faculty events leading up to the Forum.
Save the date for the 2018 Learning and Teaching Forum: Friday, 26 October 2018
Partners in Learning: Connecting Communities
The 2018 Learning and Teaching Forum, “Partners in Learning: Connecting Communities” will explore how the UNSW community is shaping the future of higher education by putting students front and centre in learning and teaching. The day will focus on the three themes of: Being Employable, Being Inclusive and Being Courageous.
In the lead up to the event:
- A call for Poster and Presentation submissions will open in early July
- A separate Pre-forum Workshop day will focus on educational technologies to enhance learning experiences on Thursday, 25 October.
Subscribe to our e-Bulletin to stay informed.
- 2017, Semester 2, 1 Nov - Educational Excellence: Transforming Futures
- 2017, Semester 2, 15 Aug - Student SpeakOut: Shaping the UNSW Community
- 2016, Semester 2, 31 Oct - Towards 2025: Inspiring Learning
- 2015, Semester 2, 16 Oct - Blended Learning: Past, Present and Future
- 2015, Semester 2, 15 Oct - Standards-Based Assessment: What does this mean for higher education?
- 2014, Semester 2, 8 Oct - Personalised learning. What is it? How do we do it?
- 2014, Semester 1, 9 May - Moving Feedback Forward: Innovation and Opportunity
- 2013, Semester 2, 1 Nov - Engaging Students in the Blended Learning Landscape
- 2013, Semester 1, 10 May - Learning and Teaching Forum on Online and Blended Education
- 2012, Semester 2 - Assessing for Inclusivity: A Global Education at UNSW
- 2012, Semester 1 - Assurance of Learning
- 2011, Semester 2 - Assessment: Feedback and Beyond
- 2011, Semester 1 - Assessment as Learning
- 2010, Semester 2 - Assessment <of, for, =, in> Learning?
- 2010, Semester 1 - Focusing on Assessment
- 2009 - Engaging the Learner, Recognising the Teacher
- 2006 - The Advancement of Learning: Assessment and Beyond
- 2004 - The Postgraduate Coursework Experience: Meeting the Challenges
- 2003 - The First Year Experience