Our Learning and Teaching Forum is an annual platform for UNSW academics and community to share best practice in learning and teaching.
Sign up to our eBulletin to stay informed.
The 2019 Learning and Teaching Forum will be held on Tuesday 26 November 2019 in Colombo Theatres (map ref. B16).
This year's theme will be Embracing Change: Creating Opportunities. The day will focus on the three areas of:
- Assessment and Feedback
- Collaboration and Partnerships
- Course Design
In the lead up to the event there will be a call for Poster and Presentation submissions in August.
- 2018, Semester 2, 26 Oct - Partners in Learning: Connecting Communities
- 2017, Semester 2, 1 Nov - Educational Excellence: Transforming Futures
- 2017, Semester 2, 15 Aug - Student SpeakOut: Shaping the UNSW Community
- 2016, Semester 2, 31 Oct - Towards 2025: Inspiring Learning
- 2015, Semester 2, 16 Oct - Blended Learning: Past, Present and Future
- 2015, Semester 2, 15 Oct - Standards-Based Assessment: What does this mean for higher education?
- 2014, Semester 2, 8 Oct - Personalised learning: What is it? How do we do it?
- 2014, Semester 1, 9 May - Moving Feedback Forward: Innovation and Opportunity
- 2013, Semester 2, 1 Nov - Engaging Students in the Blended Learning Landscape
- 2013, Semester 1, 10 May - Learning and Teaching Forum on Online and Blended Education
- 2012, Semester 2 - Assessing for Inclusivity: A Global Education at UNSW
- 2012, Semester 1 - Assurance of Learning
- 2011, Semester 2 - Assessment: Feedback and Beyond
- 2011, Semester 1 - Assessment as Learning
- 2010, Semester 2 - Assessment <of, for, =, in> Learning?
- 2010, Semester 1 - Focusing on Assessment
- 2009 - Engaging the Learner, Recognising the Teacher
- 2006 - The Advancement of Learning: Assessment and Beyond
- 2004 - The Postgraduate Coursework Experience: Meeting the Challenges
- 2003 - The First Year Experience